Mid-Michigan Auto Accident Attorney | Lansing Car Accident Lawyer
Lansing Auto Accident Attorney
Representation for Car, Truck & Motorcycle Accident Victims
Every year, millions of car accidents occur throughout the United States. A car accident can easily lead to a number of painful and crippling injuries, including brain damage, head trauma, broken or fractured bones, internal injuries, paralysis, back & spinal cord injuries, permanent disability, and more. Not only are these injuries extremely painful, but they also require prompt medical attention, and in many cases, ongoing medical treatment. Extensive medical care is always expensive, and it can be very stressful for a person contending with painful injuries to have to deal with sky high medical bills, especially when they’re unable to work because of those injuries. The Lansing auto accident attorneys from The Clark Law Office have recovered millions for injury victims and their families receiving multi million dollar verdicts and settlements for their clients.
Injured in a vehicle accident? Get an attorney with a history of success!
David M. Clark and The attorneys at The Clark Law Office have over 30 years experience trying and winning auto accident cases and have the tools, resources, and knowledge to handle car, motorcycle and truck accident cases and the many challenges that will arise. We have multiple office locations in Michigan and we routinely drive to the accident victims location. We like to immediately meet with the injured victims and their families in order to collect all the facts so we can start to prepare their case. We have won millions for our personal injury clients including several large verdicts in Mid-Michigan including Lansing, East Lansing, and Okemos. When you hire us, you can be sure that your case will receive the attention and resources required to collect maximum compensation for your injury case.
Our firm’s mission is simple and sums up the goals of of our attorneys…expert and effective legal representation. In today’s legal system, far too many attorneys simply make a deal, close the case, and move on to the next matter. It’s this assembly line approach to providing legal service that we reject. We take the time to honestly evaluate and analyze the evidence, prepare for court proceedings and the possibility of trial, and always seek the best possible result for each client we serve. While we always explore all available options to determine whether a case can be resolved to our client’s satisfaction through a negotiated agreement, we are always ready to aggressively advocate on behalf of our clients at trial when necessary to protect their rights.
As a member of the numerous legal association in Michigan and several mufti-million vehicle accident verdicts, The Clark Law Office has proven they are well respected personal injury attorneys in Michigan with a history of success and able to win even the most challenging car, truck, and motorcycle accident cases. In addition, we are able to draw from over 3 decades of legal experience and the resources to take your case all the way to trial if necessary.
Greater Lansing Area Car Accident Lawyer
Our Michigan car accident lawyers routinely deal with large insurance companies and we will provide aggressive legal representation for our clients. Regardless of the type of severity of your auto accident injuries, we can help ensure that you get the maximum compensation for your case. Many of our clients are shocked by the tactics their own insurance company uses to avoid payment or deny coverage. You have to remember that they are large companies that are trying to make a profit, and they will take advantage of you if it means more profit. If you’ve been hurt or injured in an auto accident by a negligent or reckless driver, we will stand up to the insurance company and fight to protect your rights.
Call a Mid-Michigan Auto Accident Lawyer at The Clark Law Office
If you’ve been injured in a car accident in Lansing or the surrounding area, it’s best to speak with a lawyer who has a thorough knowledge of Michigan personal injury law, as well as extensive practice in litigating car and auto accident cases. David M. Clark and the Clark Law Team has the experience, knowledge, and resources to effectively handle your auto accident case. You can depend on The Clark Law Office to inform you of your rights, advise you of your best options, and to provide you with the exceptional legal service you need to recover maximum compensation for your medical bills, hospitalization expenses, lost wages, out-of-pocket expense related to your accident, pain and suffering, and decreased enjoyment of life.
RECENT FROM BLOG
When you are involved in a Michigan auto accident, it is important to remember what steps to take to make sure that you protect your rights. If you are involved in a car, motorcycle, or truck accident where you or someone else was injured, always call the police and seek medical attention if it is necessary. The police not only will be able to document what damage occurred to your vehicle and what type of injuries were sustained by the parties involved, but also how the accident was actually caused. You should also call The Clark Law Office – Lansing Personal Injury Lawyers to guide through the process and improve your chances of collecting compensation for your injury.
When a person is hurt badly in an accident it is important to make sure that the police document that the accident was not your fault and was caused by the driver that was actually negligent for the auto collision. If you ever want to sue the other driver for the injuries that they caused you, a well-documented police report is one of the best resources that you can utilize to show that the injury was caused by someone else. For this reason, it is important to call the police and/or medical personal after you have been hurt in a Michigan car accident.
Medical Treatment After Your Michigan Injury
Have you been in an auto accident? Do you live in Michigan? Then you need to know what to do to make sure that your insurance company pays your medical bills. After you have been in an accident, it is paramount that you file a claim with your no-fault auto insurance carrier and submit all the medical bills that you have incurred as a result of the accident as soon as possible. I would also recommend that you call an experienced Michigan auto accident attorney to make sure you don’t miss any important steps. The reason for this is simple. In Michigan, auto insurance companies are protected from paying your medical bills if you do not submit your medical bills to the auto insurance company within a year. What does this mean? This means that if you have been in an accident and received medical treatment, but do not file a claim and submit the bill to your insurance company for a year, they will not have to pay for that bill. For this reason, if you have been in an auto accident and need medical attention, submit that medical bill so that your auto accident related injuries do not go uncompensated and you receive the benefits that you deserve.
If you travel by road regularly, then you already know the immense importance of autos. Personal cars, trucks, buses, and even motor cycles simplify routine travel and life in general. On the contrary, autos also pose a great deal of risk to motorists and pedestrians on the roads. Auto accidents cause personal injuries, material loss, and in the worst case scenario, death. In the section below, we shall examine the most common types of auto accidents and their prevalence so that you can have better picture of how these accidents impact us.
- Car Accidents – Personal cars constitute a significant number of vehicles on our roads. This class includes salons, wagons, sports coupes, sedans, and SUVs. Given the immense popularity of personal cars, it is not difficult to see why rank highly in terms of auto accidents than all other kinds of vehicles. Slight car accidents can result in whiplash injuries while serious accidents can result in grave injuries and even death on impact. Like other forms of auto accidents, car accidents may culminate in prolonged and costly litigations and claims compensation process.
- Bus Accidents – While buses remain the most popular mode of public transport, they also rank high when it comes to auto accidents. Commuters who travel to and from work and those who shuttle between towns and cities prefer buses since they are convenient and easily accessible. School bus crashes still tops the list of bus accidents followed by commuter buses and shuttles. As with other forms of accidents, bus accidents can also turn out to be a costly and painful ordeal when claims and compensation process is delayed.
- Motorcycle Accidents – It is not a secret that motorcycle accidents are the most devastating forms of accidents. Individuals who get involved in motorcycle accidents are often bound to sustain serious injuries since they have little protection on impact. Worse still, the risk of fatalities remains significantly higher than even car accidents. Riders who survive accidents may have to live with irreversible physician injuries for the rest of their lives. Perhaps, this is the reason why insurance companies charge higher premiums for motorcycle coverage. In many states, motorcycle falls and accidents are governed by the same laws governing car accidents.
- Truck Accidents – While trucks represent a relatively small percentage of vehicles on the road, they still remain a major cause of auto accidents. 24 and 18-wheeler trucks are commonly used for haulage and since most of them travel long distances and for long hours, they remain a potential source of risk in our interstate highways. Truck accidents can be quite complex especially when they involve multiple cars. A typical compensation case may drag on for a long period of time especially where there are several parties involved.
- Pedestrian Accidents – While many people believe that walking is much safer than driving, statistics tell otherwise. Statistics indicate that over 5000 pedestrians die and 80,000 pedestrians sustain injuries on our roads each year. If these figures are anything to go by then pedestrian accidents cannot be ignored as a serious problem. The common cause of pedestrian accidents is negligent driving which results in brain, spine, and neck injuries and even instant death.